Monday, April 6, 2009

Vegas Baby!

Well, I was in Vegas this last weekend for a bachelor party. Needless to say it was AMAZING! I'd love to tell you all about it, but you know the Vegas motto. Sorry everyone. I'll do my best to summarize it without breaking any rules.

1) Gambled A LOT - not down as much as I was expecting. Happy about this.
2) Drank? Yes.
3) Body English at the Hard Rock - good times.
4) Mandalay pool, daquiris, awesomeness.

Alright I think that's about it without getting too detailed. Great time. Thanks to all the boys who were there. Can't wait to do it again July 18th, in California though....

As for the rest of my thoughts: Tomorrow, Tuesday, April 7, is opening day for the Giants. Jeffy Adams is home til tomorrow night, so Bryan and I are taking the afternoon off to watch the game. We'll be at 1st and Main if anybody wants to meet up. First pitch is at 1:05pm. First beer is at 12:55.

GO GIANTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment