Sunday, March 29, 2009

Last Weekend of March

Greetings from sunny California!

Yes, that's right, I am currently sitting outside my back yard with my shirt off working on my tan. This needs to be done because I'm in an office all day, and I am VERY white. It's actually kind of gross, but hopefully this sun will help things out.

Anyway another weekend is in the books. Nothing too crazy happened. Saturday we biked up to Zott's, up in the hills which is about a 9 mile bike ride. We do this a few times a year and it's really fun. The ride up there is really hard, especially because none of us bike regularly, but when we get there it's beer time. We'll get burgers for lunch but there's always a few pitchers of Sierra Nevada which tastes so good after that bike ride.

Jimmy was in town and he joined us up there, Thomas, Bryan and I did the ride, but Jimmy drove to meet us. Jamie and Megan also drove up there to meet us so we had a good little group. It was fun.

After lunch we biked back home and showered. Then met up back at Bryan's to watch a movie and continue with the beer drinking. We watched that new movie, Sex Drive, mostly because the main character, Josh Zuckerman, went to middle school with us, so we wanted to check out the movie. It was actually pretty funny. We all liked it a lot. I think it helped that we were drinking throughout the movie, but either way it was good times.

After the movie wwe just played some drinking games and Bryan's mom joined us, which was fun. We had some dinner and then around 9:30 decided to walk downtown to 1st and Main to meet up with Jimmy and have some more beers. That was fun as well and then I just walked home.

So nothing too crazy, like I said before. Now it's just another week of work until Thursday night and I'm off to VEGAS BABY! So excited about that. I haven't been to Vegas in a couple years so it's definitely time to scratch the itch.

I'm sure I'll have a hell of a story for next week, but maybe now considering the Vegas motto. So we'll see.

Anyway I hope you are doing well. Enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment