Monday, August 30, 2010

Actors and Their Movies

Do you think actors ever watch their own movies for fun? I was thinking about this the other day, thinking if, for example, Arnold was just thinking, "I haven't seen Terminator 2 in a long time, that's a sweet movie, let's watch it," and then proceeds to sit down and watch it. Do you think this ever happens?

I'm assuming right away, meaning after they finish making the movie, they don't just watch it for fun. Other than the premiers and stuff. But not for fun because they're probably tired of working it and dealing with it for so long. But then time goes by, and you'd think people would want to watch those movies, like Tom Cruise and Top Gun, I mean basically you can pick any actor with one of their movies, I'm just curious about this.

Same thing goes with musicians. You think Billy Joel ever just sits around listening to The Longest Time? Or the Black Eyed Peas rocking out to one of their songs when they're out on the town?

Just some things I've been thinking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment