Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cabin

Hello All,

Well I'm heading to my cabin tomorrow which should be a ton of fun. They're getting all sorts of snow up there, finally, and I'm really excited about going boarding. I haven't gone since New Years so it's about time to get my butt up there. I just hope it's not too crowded, but with it being President's Day and all, I'm sure it will be. It's cool though, I'll deal with it.

Jamie and Megan are joining me, so it's just the three of us for a few days. Obviously we'll be on the mountain during the days, but the way we ski is early in the morning, then get home early afternoon in time for a nap before dinner. So if you're looking for me on the mountain don't bother after 2pm, we'll be gone by then. But check the backside mostly, with a few Porridge Bowl and Monte Wolf runs in there, perhaps Grizzly if it's nice. Anyway I hope everybody has a great weekend and maybe I'll see you at Snowshoe. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment